Today, emojis are becoming part of our daily lives. They are tools that we can use to relay emotions in our messages. There are also tools that people can use to create customized emojis and making those emojis look like users. Aside from this list, you can also visit more tools to know how to make emoji on your own. With that, here are some apps that you can use to create emojis.
Snapchat owns BitMoji, and it’s a social media application for emojis that you can download on your iOS or Android devices. This app was founded way back in 2017 by Bitstrips, a company based in Canada. The primary focus of the company is creating strips of digital comics. Then, this company decided to develop another app, BitMoji, and it became popular in 2014. BitMoji is a great app to use in customizing or making personalized emojis.
Users can make use of this app in creating an emoji version of themselves. It’s quite straightforward to navigate, and you can create your avatar version, bringing together every type of reaction, expressions, GIFs, comics for the avatar version of you. BitMoji is also a highly recommended app, and you can use specific packs, but you need to spend some money, but aside from that, this app is free to download. Even though Snapchat owns this application, users are not required to download Snapchat for them to use BitMoji.
Creating Emojis Using BitMoji
- Download the app on your iOS or Android device.
- Open the app, then register, but if you have an existing account, you only need to sign-in.
- Proceed to “Avatar” and start creating your cartoon version.
- BitMoji will require users for a selfie. After that, the app will automatically transform that selfie into a comic version. It’s customizable since users can use different scenarios, various clothes, and even create many stickers from that avatar with other facial looks and expressions.
- Users will now have their finished cartoon version after customizing their emoji.
Mirror Moji Maker
This emoji maker is using a technology that is advanced and facial recognition in creating the keyboard full of different stickers and emojis for the users. With its AI technology feature, Mirror Moji Maker searches special characters from the user’s picture and turn it into emoji. This app’s beta version can reproduce a lot of emojis custom-made that represents different expressions and feelings. Mirror Moji Makers is also free to download in any iOS and Android devices. Users can use this emoji keyboard within WhatsApp, iMessage, Facebook Messenger, Snapchat, and other messaging apps.
If you want, you can also sync this app to the keyboard so that you can use the emojis anytime or when you are messaging. There are different categories that users can use in customizing their emojis, and all have various features. They can also share that emoji with their friends if they want to.
Creating Emojis Using Mirror Moji Maker
- Visit its photo booth and upload the photo that you want or do a selfie.
- Create an animated emoji or an avatar. Users will have around 1500 stickers for the device. Even if users can’t decide yet, the wheel for decision-making will help them select and get answers. The choices for each decision are shown to the users in a cartoon-looking face.
- You can make personal messages for the stickers with anything you want to say.
- Users can also edit their avatar, add hairstyles, accessories, facial features, and more.
Creating your personalized or customized version of emojis is now made easy and possible because of the apps available in the market. If you want to inject your style in messaging, then using these apps should be considered. They are easy to use, and you won’t have a hard time even if it’s your first time using the apps.